Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I am alive and wide awake!

It is literally 2:44 am. I am at a loss of what to do. I cleaned the utility room cabinets, made labels for important things like "felt for chair legs", and organized my laundry cabinet. I am not doing anything that will cause straining, believe me...don't want to do that surgery again! I just can't sleep. This is the third night and no...I am not sleeping during the day also. I decided to finally get on the blog and read a little just to see what in the world Charlie is writing on this thing. I have had several people tell me I shouldn't be ironing, so I had to check this blog thing out!

It is time again to take more meds. I took an entire batch 3 hours ago and didn't sleep for a minute. I have to wait three hours between each dose. I officially think I have sleeping issues! Better go...the oxy is calling me. Thanks so much for the prayers, calls, flowers, cookies, comments, kind words, ....feel so, so loved. I love you also! Kel

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Since you were up at 2:44am I think I'll wait until a little later to leave a happy b-day message! Have an awesome day!

Love,
Jackie

amy said...

Happy Birthday, Kelly!!!
I hope you have a great day!!!
Charlie, who is making the Lemon Merengue Pie for kelly? Marylin, are you busy making all Kelly's fav's?
Kel, love you,girl.
Amy

Aunt Lisa said...

Well dang it- other people are saying nice stuff--- I was going to say being awake in the middle of the night just goes with middle age. Happy Birthday- we love you. Aunt Lisa and Uncle Don

Anonymous said...

Kelly, oh how we miss you on Sunday mornings! I have been praying for your recovery. It's great to be able to read your blog--to see God's faithfulness! Now I see that it looks like sleep may be the request of the hour. Good to know. Father, give sleep to your daughter. Let her know that You are rejoicing over her with gladness (Zeph 3:17). In the powerful name of Jesus, Amen.

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

I hope you had a wonderful 42nd Birthday!!!

Love, Karla