Wednesday, September 17, 2008

9:00 A.M. EDT WEDNESDAY

We got a reasonable nights sleep last night, but Kelly slept directly on her back, rather than on her side, which put pressure on the head incision and gave her some pain and dizziness this morning. Kelly had some Cream of Wheat, Cheerios, and hot tea for breakfast.

Maryilyn is packed, looking like a million bucks, and ready to go home this morning. I will get her off to the airport around 12:30. We haven't seen the doctors yet today, but we expect to be released from the hospital sometime today.

3 comments:

amy said...

Say, my mom believes in the medicinal powers of "Cream of Wheat". so eat up and get better, Kel.
I am so impressed with your recovery. Although your probably tired of the whole ordeal, I'm just so excited for you to get to come home.
I can't wait to see you, but like jackie, I guess I'll wait my turn. keep remembering, I have child care with my Mother if I say the word and then I can hop in the car and blaze a trail to your house. I am undaunted by any 6hour drive!!
Love you, girl!!!!!
amy

Unknown said...

Gidday Mates!
It's Thursday 3:37 a.m. in New Zealand right now! Just thought you would want to know that.
Kelly & Charlie, we are so anxious to see you all, so when you get home just let us know when you are ready for our company!

Today's reading: Why Did God Create You?
God is love and love needs to have someone to give to. That's why God made man. He made him, so He could give him His love.
You are a one-of-a-kind creation made by God in his very own image. Dare to receive His love and dare to love Him back!
Genesis 1:26-31

Take care, and take care of each other.
Love & Gods Grace,
Christine & Family

Aunt Lisa said...

To anyone checking the blog. Marilyn just told me that there is no computer connection at the variety house so it is difficult for Charlie to update blog. Just wanted you guys to know there isn't anything wrong- its just a "technical problem".