Tuesday, September 16, 2008

7:00 P.M. EDT - CONTINUING RECOVERY

TWO bowls of cereal for dinner tonight and now she is disinfecting the room with germ junk. Previously, when we walked, I was holding on to her elbow and supporting her, but tonight she is walking by herself with a cane for assistance.

Marilyn is planning to head home tomorrow on a 4:oo Southwest flight and arrive in OKC at 8:20. Kelly will be moving out of the hospital and into the variety house tomorrow. Probably looking at getting Kelly home on Saturday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so amazing!! Please keep reminding Kelly that she has to take it easy when she gets home. I can't wait to come see her, but I know you'll have a lot of family for a while. I'll keep in touch and wait my turn. :-)

Love,
Jackie

Aunt Lisa said...

ok all I can say is- things could be worse. What if Kelly were lactose intollerant?????

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe how quickly you are recovering. It probably seems longer to you, but I can't believe you are almost out of the hospital already. I'm so glad everything has gone so well. I shouldn't be surprised, Kelly always was the living definition of OVERACHIEVER!! I was surprised to see how large the incision was. OUCH! I'm sure Kelly in anxious about her hair. I remember how proud she always was of it. She'll have the "reverse" mullet, all party in the front! :) Thanks, Charlie, for doing such a great job on the blog. I've had to wipe away tears of laughter at times. You two make a great team. It sounds like you are taking good care of her. I'll continue to pray that your recovery goes well and that you soon feel improvement in your condition.

You and your family are in my prayers!

Sherry Morgan

P.S. Tell Uncle Don, I love Cash Cab!