Saturday, September 20, 2008

8:00 P.M. CDT - HAPPY TO BE HOME!!!

It was a long day, but Kelly survived the trip home....it actually went a little better than expected. The only real problems were some pain on liftoffs due to change in pressure and the jolting of the landings. My mother has done a great job at the house. Everything looks just like we left it. Debbie and my mom arranged for a hospital bed to be put in our master bedroom to keep Kelly more comfortable.

Marilyn has already reported back for more duty. She will be here for a while to help take care of Kelly during the day. I wonder if she is making Hank wash his own clothes or what.

Debbie and Andy were also here to help Kelly get situated. I have attached a photo of the kids with their mom. Needless to say they were happy to have her back home.

6 comments:

Aunt Lisa said...

Yeah! We think everyone looks great! So happy everyone is home safe and sound! Love, Lisa and Don

Jason Keck said...

We are good friends with a family who has just gone through the same surgery. I would like to put you in touch with Kate and her family. I think they would be a great source of inspiration. We have been blessed to be able to serve them in some small ways over the past year.

Your cousin,

Jason

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. Please let us know if you need anything.

Brian and Angela

Anonymous said...

Hey Wright family! I'm glad you're all together again. Kelly you look great in the picture, and your kids look thrilled to have you home. I'll be in touch soon!

Love,
Jackie

amy said...

Kelly,
you look fantastic!!! I am so glad the trip home was not as bad as feared. what a blessing. Enjoy being home again and love on those kiddos, they have sure missed you. but rest alot!!!!
Charlie, you are so amazing!!! now you can get a little rest too.
love you all, talk to you later!!!
amy

Kelly said...

Jason,

I haven't heard from you in YEARS! Send pictures and email address. Kel